Houcon Construction Services
Houcon Construction Services is a specialist co-maker and extension of or replacement for technical and maintenance services for manufacturers, importers, dealers and users of internal transport equipment, hoisting machines and leverages and spare parts for offshore installations for oil and gas extraction.
Houcon Construction Services has obtained VCA* certification 2008/5.1 and this shows that we are serious about "quality, safety, health and environment" for both our customers and our staff.
Economy of scale, concentrated specialist knowhow and enthusiastic craftsmanship enable Houcon Construction Services to work quickly, efficiently and competitively - without being tied to any particular make but familiar and acquainted with every make.
These activities can be subdivided as follows:
- Engineering, research and development and planning;
- Modification and adjustment of fork-lifts, cranes, earthmovers and transport equipment;
- Manufacturing and repair of fork-lift attachments for all makes of fork-lifts
- Manufacturing, modification and repair of hoisting machines and leverages and spare parts;
- Repair, modification and overhaul of container spreaders;
- Service and Maintenance (24/7)
- Manufacturing of custom-made equipment such as umbilical winches with or without a PLC operating system, bundle extractors for the petrochemical and offshore industries or in response to your specific wishes;
- Analysing and drawing up a plan of action for the repair of structural damage;
- Welding, shot-blasting and coating;
- Logistic Turn-Key Projects.